Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masato Kusaka
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
Masato Kusaka

Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello everyone.

My name is Masato Kusaka.
Sabersmith in japan.

Parents in the generation of Episode 4-6,
When I was a child, my father had said to "become a man like Luke when you grow up" to me.
sorry to father, i became the Dark Lord.

I am not good at English, it might put trouble, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Ky-Wan Zann
Official Member
Ky-Wan Zann

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:33 am

Aisatsu, kangei to villianszu ni hīrō ga sonzai suru koto wa dekimasen. Anata kara yori ōku no o kiite tanoshiminishiteimasu
Back to top Go down
six8ten
Local Director
Local Director
six8ten

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 2:45 am

Welcome to the forums, and good luck on the costume submission. See you at practice!
Back to top Go down
Master Jangus
Official Member
Master Jangus

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:03 am

Italiano

Ciao a tutti. Mi chiamo Gianluca Ponzo. Saber Guild Roma, Italia. Nato e cresciuto Nella Generazione degli episodio 4-5-6, Quando ero bambino, mi divertivo Già un duellare con qualsiani cosa Che Abbia Somiglianza at a spada laser. Ho sempre sostenuto lealtà e legalità, quindi Mi sono sempre ispirato ad un guerriero della luce Ossia un Cavalliere Jedi, Sono contento di gran lunga parte of this gruppo e osare il mio Sostegno hai miei allievi del gruppo, a tutti Buona Vita

Inglese 

Ciao a tutti. Il mio nome è Gianluca Ponzo. Saber Guild Roma, Italia. Nato e cresciuto nella generazione di 4-5-6 episodio, quando ero un bambino, avevo già divertente duello con qualsiani che ha somiglianza con una spada laser. Ho sempre sostenuto la correttezza e legalità, così ho sempre ispirato da un guerriero di luce che è un cavaliere Jedi, sono felice di far parte di questo gruppo e dare il mio supporto ai miei studenti del gruppo, in tutta la bella vita

PS Mi scuso in anticipo per il cattivo inglese perché sto utilizzando un traduttore di Google
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.   Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone of STAR WARS lovers comrades.
Page 1 of 1