Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Master Jangus From Italy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Jangus
Official Member
Master Jangus

Hello Master Jangus From Italy Empty
PostSubject: Hello Master Jangus From Italy   Hello Master Jangus From Italy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:16 am

Ciao a tutti. Mi chiamo Gianluca Ponzo. Saber Guild Roma, Italia. Nato e cresciuto nella generazione degli episodio 4-5-6. Quando ero bambino, già mi divertivo a duellare con qualsiasi cosa che abbia somiglianza ad una spada laser. Ho sempre  sostenuto lealtà, onestà e legalità, quindi mi sono sempre ispirato ad un guerriero della luce ossia un cavalliere Jedi, sono contento di far parte di questo gruppo e dare il mio sostegno hai miei futuri allievi del gruppo Roma, a tutti buona vita

Hello to all. My name is Gianluca Ponzo. Saber Guild Rome, Italy. Born and raised in the generation of the episode 4-5-6. When I was a child, I already had fun dueling with anything that has similarity to a lightsaber. I have always maintained loyalty, honesty and legality, so I always inspired by a warrior of light that is a Jedi knight, I am happy to be part of this group and give you my support my future pupils of the group Roma, in all good life

P.S. I apologize in advance for the bad English because I'm using a Google translator
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Hello Master Jangus From Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Master Jangus From Italy   Hello Master Jangus From Italy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/

Hello Master Jangus From Italy
Page 1 of 1