Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New member from Sacramento

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh Saan
Retired
Pharaoh Saan

New member from Sacramento  Empty
PostSubject: New member from Sacramento    New member from Sacramento  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Greetings everyone. I am Pharaoh Saan. I want to send greetings to all the members. I also want to give a Big Thank You to everyone that helped me create and get my account approved. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: New member from Sacramento    New member from Sacramento  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Pharaoh Saan
Retired
Pharaoh Saan

PostSubject: Re: New member from Sacramento    New member from Sacramento  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:55 am

Thank you Stephen for your welcome and your offer of assistance. I am excited to say that I have recently had my costume approved so now I am a full member. I want to thank the council and everyone that assisted me. I truly appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Sacramento    New member from Sacramento  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Sacramento
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: