Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samurai25

Samurai25

May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Empty
PostSubject: May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA   May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 3:30 pm

hello everyone I m glad that i v found your site. I m a big fan of SW and Jedi and I'v always want to be one ....
main reason light saber Smile
Here is a little bit about me
So as a kid i was in love with every kind of white weapon ( knifes , ninja stars , etc) 
as on my 18 birthday i receive as a gift first katana (jap sword) Iv decided to start martial class in way of the sword 
I was training Iaido for about 6 years and gain rank of 3 degree master at the age of 23. Unfortunately after that the 
club that i was training in .... lost its way and with sorrow in my hart i left ... after that i made a brake in my passion.

Not long ago i watch the tv and the SW ep 2 was on it (and then i felt it like a force was calling me) hahaha just joking  
but i realized that only type of sword that iv did not have is light saber ... so i start my search for the best one for me 
while i was doing that iv found ur site and movie on yt and i was in love from first site Smile. It is so grate to watch how u have fun and i want to be a part of it Smile

So yes i m 25 now and if u have tips how to join u pls dont hesitate   

Dominik Gonera aka Samurai25
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA   May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, I am the Membership Director of Saber Guild and a member of one of the Southern California Temples, Outer Rim. First off, where do you live?  There are several Temples in the United States, as well as around the world.  Depending on where, we can suggest where you can go for practice and eventually obtaining your lightsaber. And if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Samurai25

Samurai25

PostSubject: Re: May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA   May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 pm

So i Live i n Linden NJ USA its near New Ark and NYC. I v already have light saber from ultrasabers.com i dont know if its good tho Smile .
Back to top Go down
Lord Dread
Local Director
Local Director
Lord Dread

PostSubject: Re: May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA   May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello
if your on Facebook there is a NEW NEW JERSEY temple that is now official 

https://www.facebook.com/saberguildcorellia/?fref=ts

meet ups are TUESDAY in RAHWAY

Ultra saber is fine (i have a few also)
hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA   May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the force be with you .... from Dominik Gonera Linden NJ USA
Page 1 of 1